Tuesday, December 13, 2011

spirit-filled evening.

ladies night + home-cooked goodies + lots of laughs + ornament exchange = the best thing that could have ever happened to this Tuesday.

You just can't beat being surrounded by great food and great company!


The ornament I snagged (literally) from this oh-so-refreshing exchange was absolutely adorable. I'm usually the one who walks away with the short straw, but I came out on top this go around. It must be my lucky day!

Isn't she lovely? :)


I don't think it's possible for me to love our first Christmas-decorated home anymore than I already do, especially our beautiful tree. It wouldn't be near as special if I didn't get to share it with my boyfriend-turned-fiance-turned-husband. :)

p.s. Only 12 more days until Santa comes!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

"I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month."
-Harlan Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...