Sunday, June 17, 2012

daddy's day.


We celebrated Father's Day a day early, and it was a big partay with the Bargerons and the Hendersons. There was lots of fun + food + fellowship, and it made for quite a memorable evening. I pray that I never get tired of thanking Jesus for my family, and I pray even harder that more days like this come my way more often. On days like this that are near perfect, and even on the days that feel like the ground is falling beneath me, may I choose to be thankful. May I choose to love with every ounce of my heart. And may I choose to smile in hopes that others will be encouraged to do the same.

Also, may I never forget that being blessed with this man as my daddy was one of the most wonderful gifts the Lord has ever given me.


Happy Daddy's Day, Daddy-o!
May you be blessed on this day, just as we are every other day to be able to call you ours. Know that you are loved, appreciated, and a more-than-frequent topic with Jesus as I constantly beg for blessings and love and hope to be showered your way.

"Be kind to thy father, for when they were young, who loved thee so fondly as he? He caught the first accents that fell from thy tongue, and joined in thy innocent glee."
-Margaret Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...