Sunday, June 10, 2012

professional in the making.


It was a beautiful, sun-shiney Saturday afternoon at the ballpark watching my baby brother show out on the field. I don't know if it's possible for me to love this kiddo any more than I do, but there will never be a day when I don't try harder than I did the day before. It really amazes me how grown up he's become all of a sudden. Most of me loves it, but there is a small part of me, however, that wishes I could still pick him up and throw him up in the air like I used to and hold him in my lap for hours. I know, I know, I've got to learn how to be content with this for when I become a mommy one day. Regardless of how I feel about him getting bigger, one thing won't ever change: I'll always be outrageously proud that William Michael Henderson, born on February 13, 2002, is my little brother. Especially when he's a professional baseball player, single-handedly supporting the rest of the Henderson clan, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...