Sunday, June 24, 2012

nonnie.

Our precious Nonnie turned ninety-two years old today, and you can bet that we had a huge celebration in her honor! The Lord blessed me with a big family, and our reunions are always filled with more laughter and smiles than you could even begin to imagine. Birthdays have always been one of my favorite Phillips traditions, and it was such a treat to commemorate the lady responsible for all us being the happy family that we are. I think I speak for the whole gang when I say that we are all more than grateful for all the love, wisdom, and joy she has been giving us since the day each of us were born.

We love you, Nonnie!


"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses."
-Joyce Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...