Sunday, September 2, 2012

let's hear it for LUKE!


This handsome fella celebrated his second birthday in true Mickey Mouse style, as did the rest of us! Our Phillips-family birthday party tradition is easily one of my favorite things on the planet, and it's extra special anytime we get to have one in honor of one of our too-precious-for-words little ones. Steven and Laura have the, hands-down, cutest guy I've ever seen, and I'd totally be lying if I said my heart didn't melt into a thousand pieces every time he points to me and says "Anna!" Lucky for us, they've got another little dude who should be making an appearance around the second of December, and I am stoked to meet another Thornton soon! It was the best Sunday afternoon simply because it was time spent making memories with the people who matter most. Plus, there was cake and ice cream!

happy birthday, LUKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...