Sunday, September 23, 2012

muscle car here, muscle car there.


We finished up our overnight stay in Charlotte with a trip to the Auto Fair at the speedway. Teesh and his dad go every year, but this was my first go at it. Verdict: it was awesome! In the center of the track, there were rows upon rows upon even more rows of car parts and antiques and all sorts of hard-to-find goodies. Along the track, itself, were cars lining the whole thing. It was legitimately classic car heaven, and I loved every bit of it. This may have been my first visit, but I'm certain it won't be my last. I even made my first appearance on the jumbotron, which was both thrilling and embarrassing. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day, and I already can't wait for our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...