Sunday, September 16, 2012

los bravos.

What a glorious day it was to hang out with some of our favorite people as we cheered on our favorite baseball team. It was the perfect Saturday with perfect weather, perfect company, a perfect score to the game, and a perfect end of our night with a concert and Waffle House. The Braves beat the Nationals, we got to see Chipper play, and OAR performed right after the end of the ninth inning. See? Perfect.

Baseball will always be one of my most beloved sports, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get butterflies every time I walk into a stadium. I think that tradition may have started when I had a crush on the cutest pitcher I'd ever seen, way back in the seventh grade. Some habits just stick with ya, huh? This is one habit I'm more than happy to keep for a lifetime.

Ladies and gentlemen, here is our afternoon hanging out with America's favorite past time.


"A baseball park is the one place where a man's wife doesn't mind his getting excited over someone else's curves."
-Brendan Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...