Monday, March 25, 2013

lacy is finally here!

We’d been looking forward to her arrival for nine months, and I can assure you that March 21, 2013 at 3:16 PM was one of the best moments of all of our lives. Lacy Claire Hargett is here, and she is beautiful! Her blond hair, blue eyes, tiny fingers and toes, and quivering jaw when she cries are absolutely, positively precious. My first first cousin. Be still, my heart. I’m so excited I could just explode!

I’ve got lots of cousins all over the spectrum, but no first cousins until now. I was my Uncle’s first niece, and he is still doing a great job spoiling me rotten. Lucky for Lacy, it’s finally my chance to return the favor to his baby girl. I’ve got so much planned for her already, and I will not delay in checking items off our list of things to do together. We’ll be best friends before you know it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...