Monday, March 11, 2013

my mossy.

My precious Aeydin, better known as Mossy, turned five years old on Saturday, and I got to hang out with some of my favorite adults + kiddos as we celebrated his life. It's the biggest blessing to be surrounded by children every day of the week, and I know that when I look back on my life in forty years, I'll still be laughing at all the crazy things I watched them do so long ago. Especially my Mossy. I don't know if y'all know this, but he's kind of my boyfriend. :o)

Everyone had a great time, Malesha was an incredible host (as usual), and we even got to see Aeydin get his face smashed into his cake. I'd never want y'all to miss out on all that action, so here is the documentation of the funniest + cutest part of the whole party!


Happy birthday to my MOSSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...