Wednesday, March 27, 2013

monday funday.

On Monday, Troy and Angie came down for the day to spend some time on the coast with us. Since daddy and Shannon had arrived in town on Sunday afternoon, we got to hang out with both of our families. Not to mention how we’d had the pleasure of hanging out with Katie’s dad, Danny, for the previous two days. Such a treat! We did some more exploring, stuffed our faces with more incredibly delicious food, and simply enjoyed hanging out.

We did a lot during our time in Charleston, but my favorite part was simple. It’s rare that I get to hang out with most of the people I love more than most others all in the same weekend, and even those who couldn’t make the trip were carried with us in our spirit. Seriously, y’all, it was a weekend straight out of my dreams. I wish all my weekends were this full, but since they’re not quite as so, at least I’ve got this happy memory to stick with me for my whole life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...