Wednesday, March 6, 2013

wilber's eleventh.

I don't know how Will is already eleven years old. Seriously, it blows my mind and gives me a glimpse into what parenthood will be like. One day they're teeny, tiny and cuddled up in your arms and the next they're grown. I've experienced that firsthand with Wilber, but it doesn't make me sad. In fact, it pumps me up to think about all the memories I've shared with my little brother and all the ones I've yet to make with him. Yes, he's growing up. But the cool thing is that he's not doing it alone. We all have a front row seat at watching him become a man, and that, my friends, is the best show I could ever ask for. Lucky for me, I've been able to watch all four of my little siblings grow up, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me prouder than most everything else.

These are scenes from his family party at Daddy and Shannon's house. Family parties are always the best part about having a birthday! They make me wish I could have been little for my whole life, because it's truly something to have our entire family gathered to celebrate someone's life.


Welcome to year eleven, Wilber!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...