Sunday, July 21, 2013

picnic for two.

In honor of the tenth anniversary of our first kiss + the second anniversary of our first kiss as husband and wife, we went back to the lovely spot where he kissed me + asked me to be his wife. There is no other spot in the whole world that gives me more butterflies than this little park does, and I love coming back here to relive all the memories made in this little piece of heaven. I could sit on the side of the road with this guy and have the best time, and that's one of my favorite things about our relationship. Simple yet extravagant.

Love is commitment and joy and cheesy smiles, but I really think it's what you make it. Every minute spent with my Teesh is magical; it may not look that way to you, but my heart has a wonderful habit of beating fast just by him glancing my way. I hope I never get tired of my face hurting from smiling and my stomach being in knots and my laughter becoming so intense that it turns to snorts. A hundred years could pass, and I would continue to love him more and more.

I'm already looking forward to our next field trip to this monumental piece of this beautiful earth; I know I'll be even more head-over-heels for him then. :)


"For love still remains life's sweet mystery."
-Helen Steiner Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...