Saturday, January 3, 2015

that first day | round one.

In true Phillips style, we all gathered together to kick the new year off with some good eatin' + good fellowshippin'. Most of the clan was in attendance, which made for extra fun, and the sun was shining brightly over all of us all afternoon. Everyone brought their specialty dish, and this mommy-to-be was thrilled to meet her goal: have one last gooooooooood meal before Baby B gets here. I especially loved seeing everyone so excited for his arrival to be approaching so quickly, and I was reminded again of how much I love my precious-even-though-we're-crazy family. Next year, there'll be another little one to chase around, and I've already put Luke in charge of making sure he takes Braxton under his wing just like his mommy did for me all those years ago.


As happy as this first day of the new year was, I know the rest of the year will be even happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...