Thursday, November 1, 2018

happy halloween | beauty and the beast edition.

Another year of all-treats-no-tricks with this crew, and this year was our best one yet. Why, you ask? Because Bethany got to join in on the fun! We continued our Halloween tradition of pizza then roaming Main Street, and I must say -- this is one of my most favorite days of the whole year. Having kids is exhausting and all, but MAN! It is so dang fun. My mama heart overflows, y'all.

I wonder what Halloween will look like for us next year. I mean, this year all my childhood dreams basically came to life by taking Beauty and the Beast to a whole new level, so next year will be hard to top. I've never been prouder to pass my role as Belle on to another girl -- MY girl!

Moving to Fountain Inn was one of the best decisions we've ever made, and I'll always be grateful for how God's perfect timing has caused us to live in a constant state of awe. Last year, the fourth member of our family was a hope, a prayer. And now she is here with us, along for the crazy ride. People might think that dreams don't come true anymore, but the three I get to wake up to each day prove what a big, fat lie that is.
Happy Halloween from the Beast, Belle, Gaston, and Mrs. Potts!
We hope your day was full of adventure, love, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...