Saturday, December 18, 2010

one of my favorite Christmastime traditions.

For the past eight Christmases that Teesh and I have been together, there have only been two that we have neglected to carry on this annual tradition. Admiring a million Christmas lights, petting animals with crazy long tongues that crack us up to no end, attempting to feed the deer and zebras [which is usually an epic fail, by the way], being in front of someone who didn't turn their park lights on and listening to Teesh gripe about how he can't see, me forcing him to stop every five seconds so I can try to take a picture of nearly every light, always knowing what comes next because we've been so many times, but still getting giddy with an uncontrollable amount of excitement. Those are just a few of the things I love most about this particular tradition. Oh, and, of course, I can't forget about the lights I love the most: my cute little whale in the lake. It's been my favorite since I was a little girl, and you can bet it'll still be my favorite when I'm old and gray.

 sitting in traffic waiting to get into the park.

 traffic is clearly his favorite part of the tradition.

 so. many. lights.

my most favoritest light in the whole park! I'm not sure why I picked this when I was a little girl, but I did. :)

 my second favorite part: the light wreaths in this huge tree!

Santa! I KNOW HIM!
I mean, how could I not think of good ole' Buddy the Elf when seeing this sign every year? 

yay!

 this little guy wanted to come play with me, but Teesh wouldn't let him.

the gift of the bell.

 and the long tongues and endless laughter began right about here.

he was so sweet. he had the cutest little baby eyes!

Santa's little village.

me and my cute date. :)

I already can't wait to go back next year, especially since I'll be a WIFE and Teesh will be a HUSBAND! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...