Friday, December 10, 2010

we were dreamers, not so long ago.

A lot has happened since the last time I wrote about my life. I've had good days and I've had bad days, but there's really only one thing that can be categorized as "need to know." Are you ready for it? Okay, here it goes...

I am so ready for CHRISTMAS that I can barely stand it!

For the next fourteen nights, I will be falling asleep watching The Polar Express, as I do every year before Christmas. Tonight began my annual tradition of watching my most favorite Christmas movie every night for the last fifteen days leading up to my most favorite day of the whooooole year.

I just LOVE this time of year! I wish it lasted for alllllllllllll 365 days.

Wanna know what else I love? Josh Groban. And for your entertainment, here he is singing one of the best Christmas songs eeeeever written. Love. Love. LOVE.


Only fourteen more sleeps until SANTA comes! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...