Sunday, December 26, 2010

our future home.


Isn't that beautiful? Well, that, my friends, is the view from the future first home of me and my handsome fancy. This Christmas was perfect, perfect, perfect. Absolutely perfect. The only thing better than this Christmas is knowing that this time next year I will be saying the same exact thing, filled with even more joy than I am at this very moment.

Aside from the snow and the stock-up-on-all-things-Christmas-for-next-year date I got to have with Teesh today, something else incredible also happened. Are you ready for this? Mmmk, here it is...

...the future Mr. and Mrs. TJ Bargeron are now the proud owners of a brand-spankin' new five-piece living room set! YIPPEEEEEEEE! By the time Thursday evening gets here, we will have a sofa, love seat, two end tables, and a coffee table of our very own, delivered right to our very own home-to-be! Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. If I were anymore excited right now, I would be running up and down the walls in my house!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

I keep trying to count my blessings, but there are so stinkin' many of them that I can barely keep up. :)

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
-Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...