Tuesday, April 19, 2011

cara danielle.

All babies are miracles, there is no denying that. There is no other way to describe how a being is birthed from another being--it's just one of those mind-boggling things that only makes sense when you think about it Biblically. I've met a lot of babies, and every single one of them makes my heart giddy and beat faster. It's no secret for anyone who knows me that kiddies are my FAVORITE!

My cousin, Josh, and his wife, Jennifer, just celebrated the birth of their first child, Cara Danielle, on Friday, April 15th and 9:16 p.m. To understand how this is miraculous in a more spectacular way than many other baby stories, I need to let you in on a few things. Humor me while I tell you a little bit about Josh and Jennifer's"God thing." :)

They got married seven years ago, and began trying to conceive after two years of marriage. They had numerous miscarriages, and found out along the way that it was pretty much impossible for them to ever have a child. Their first miscarriage was in 2006, and now, five years later, they have a brand new baby girl to prove that science has no hold over what Jesus can and will do in your life. They asked. They received. I can't tell you how many times I prayed for the Lord to give them a baby of their own, and I am certain that I was joined by hundreds of others with the same prayer.

The Lord is good. And merciful. And compassionate. And he loves us. More than our tiny little hearts can bear to comprehend.

Miracles happen everyday. Just ask Cara. :)

 meeting the sweet baby girl for the very first time. she's already captured the hearts of SO many people!

 man oh man, do I love this family. :)

 she's so stinkin' cute that it nearly kills me!

 her so wittle!

And as Teesh and I were leaving the hospital, we had a run-in with this little guy! Sweet baby Luke! We reeeeeeeally love babies in our family.

Look around. Realize the miracles that are taking place right before your own eyes. I promise you that the first time you ever see one, you'll never look at the world the same again. At least I haven't.


"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted."
-Job 9:10

"You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples."
-Psalm 77:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...