Tuesday, April 12, 2011

wedding season is officially in session.

our beautiful flower girl. I have a feeling she's going to steal the show!


Our first shower was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I wouldn't have changed a single thing. In fact, it honestly blew me away with how wonderfully blissful it was! Perfect, perfect, perfect.

David and Jill let us hijack their barn for the event, which was, again, perfect for our Home & Garden shower. Angie, Candie, Savannah, Jenny, and Aunt Sissy were the master-minds behind the whole thing, and they killed it. Absolutely killed it! Sixty of our closest friends came to celebrate our soon-to-be marriage, and we got SO many goodies! Everyone blessed our socks off.

Wedding showers are my new favorite. Well, they've always been high up on my list, but when they're hosted for me? Yepp, they're the BOMB.

Thennnnnn, to keep the spirit alive, Teesh and I made a trip to Lowe's the very next day to look at buying a grill with all our gift cards. A grill. That's all Teesh wanted. :) And guess what? He got one!


There she is. Our very own top-of-the-line charcoal grill [because charcoal is the ONLY way to grill, of course]. Isn't she beautiful? I have a feeling that she'll be the one providing our first meal when we get back from St. Lucia. Until then, she'll be resting nice and safe under her brand new cover. YAY!

Only 95 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...