Tuesday, April 26, 2011

my kiddos.

Did I mention how much I love having my own class? Because I absolutely, positively, no-doubt-about-it DO! I started out with seventeen precious little ones, and as the past two months have progressed, I have slowly worked my way down to twelve. I love having so few kids because I get to spend a lot more one-on-one time with each of them, which allows me to form deeper relationships with each little boy and girl, but it also gives me so many more opportunities to teach them even more.

We've already learned our full names, addresses, and birthdays, and now we're working on our phone numbers. They're so smart, and it makes Miss Anna SO unbelievably proud. :)

One thing is for sure...I'm getting LOTS of practice on how to be a parent. Teesh and I talk about and pray for our future little Bargerons all the time, and that didn't become such a tradition until I got to see firsthand how much children are effected by their moms and dads. We've still got a LONG way to go [no honeymoon babies for this couple! well, we hope...], but I love that we've already begun to plan for our future together as husband and wife, along with mommy and daddy. My heart could just explode!

And speaking of my heart exploding, these precious smiles nearly do it every single day. Just look at those faces!


"You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have, for instance."
-Franklin P. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...