Tuesday, July 17, 2012

our little piece of paradise.

This was our first full day on the beautiful island of Seabrook, and I assure you that beautiful was exactly what it was. We woke up to the sun peering into the upstairs window of our cozy villa, spent the next eight hours with our toes in the sand, watched in amazement as dolphins played in the water only fifty yards out from us, ate dinner at a quaint little seafood restaurant in the marina, explored the cutest little island shops, and even had a run-in with a gator in the swamp.

I loved this day so much, but mainly because I got to spend it with my handsome husband. He always seems to make all my bad days good and all my good days great. It's the best thing in the world to share days like this with my Teesh.


"By having good memories on every place you just visit, you are building paradise in your own heart and your life."
-Toba Beta

1 comment:

  1. you are glowing just like you were one year ago as you became his wife!! i'm so so glad you two were able to get out for a weekend alone and celebrate the first of many many years together!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...