Monday, July 16, 2012

our first.

This has, indeed, been a year of firsts. It has been the biggest blessing to check so many items off of the Bargeron Bucket List, but I am pretty confident that you can guess what my favorite part of all of it has been. Yep, you guessed it. The best part of it all has been to walk through it all as the wife of the bravest, kindest, most handsome man I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. It's not possible to put into words just how incredible it is to wake up next to the man of my dreams every morning and go to sleep beside him every night. We have cried and laughed and had silly fights and fallen in love with each other deeper and deeper with each passing day. The past three hundred and sixty-six days have been the most magnificent of my entire life, and the best part is that I know it's only going to get better with each day to come.

The Lord has given me countless blessings that I don't come close to deserving. My salvation in Christ is my greatest reason to be thankful, and Mr. Troy Jerome Bargeron easily slides into the spot for second place. I can still remember how nervous + excited + blissfully overwhelmed I was when he asked me to be his girlfriend on September 9, 2003, his fiance on September 4, 2010, and meeting him at the alter at half past noon on July 16, 2011. You may not believe me, but I still get butterflies when he looks at me with those sunflower-in-the-sky eyes. I'm confident that I always will. I pray that I never let a day pass by when I don't show him how much he means to me, and how crazy I am about him. I'll never grow tired of doing life with my Mr. Bargeron, and I pray every day that I get to spend the rest of my days in this beautiful place walking hand-in-hand with him.

Happy first anniversary to my sweet Teesh!


"A successful marriage required falling in love many times, always with the same person."
-Mignon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...