Monday, October 15, 2012

charleston.

This weekend, I got to be my best friend's date at her older brother's wedding. Before the Sunday evening ceremony, we ventured around Charleston and admired all her beauty. Market Street was fantastic, as it always is, we had a sleepover weekend with the Morteras, and we even got to catch up with our sweet Clarkin, thus having a mini ABS reunion. Sidenote: I really, really love all the wonderful people the Lord has blessed me with over my lifetime. The wedding was stunning; I legitimately cried the whole time, and each tear that fell was loaded with sincerity and thankfulness for such a beautiful relationship. And their vows? Wow.

I had the best time hanging out with my soulmate and her family for a few days. The Pineros clan really has a special spot in my heart that is more sacred than most, and it was such a treat and an honor to be by their side on such an unforgettable day in their lives. I'm seriously so blessed, ya'll. So unbelievably blessed.


"Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame."
-Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...