Monday, October 1, 2012

my saturday.

My Saturday began with a morning auction where I got lots of goodies for our new home for a great price, continued with an afternoon at Heritage Park selling raffle tickets to benefit our precious kiddos in Haiti, and ended with a concert at The Channel. I can't think of anything that would have made it better, especially since it concluded with my hands held high in the air, praising my Savior with everything I had inside me. Yepp, it was perfect. Goodness, I'm blessed.

First up, Lillies and Sparrows played an incredible set. They were awesome!

Then, Ascend the Hill took the stage. They were really awesome, and it was such a treat to watch this band perform. We play several of their songs at Capstone, and we were all stoked to watch them live!

Meet some of my favorite people ever. I can't begin to count how many times I've thanked the Lord on their behalf, and I have so much joy in my life simply because they're in it with me.

All I can give is an endless amount of thankfulness to the One who made this day so incredible. Oh, how faithful and good is my Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...