Thursday, August 13, 2015

brissy ridge | round three.

In July, we took to the trails close to home at Paris Mountain State Park, and ventured through Brissy Ridge one morning. It really is the best thing in the world to have a new little explorer with us, and it's quite thrilling to watch his eyes light up with every tree we pass. Braxton enjoys taking naps while being toted around on daddy's back (can't say I blame him), and mama loves to see those cheeks pressed up against the backpack once his little head finally gets too heavy for him to hold up. He, also, recently started to hum while bouncing along on the path, and I am secretly (okay, it's totally not a secret) hoping that he will grow up loving to sing just like I did. Hearing that sweet hum while being in my happy place sets fireworks off inside of my soul, and I pray that he will continue loving the great outdoors long after we're the ones taking him out in it.
Where have you adventured lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...