Wednesday, August 19, 2015

slow and steady.

I was still in my first trimester of pregnancy with little B when we went to the lake last year, but that didn't stop me from going for a short ride on the knee board. This year, Braxton got to experience the lake for himself for the very first time, and we thought it would be fun to take him out on his first ride on the tube! Don't worry, Pops pulled us at a low speed, B was wearing a life jacket, and both TJ + I had death grips on him as we were riding. The rocking of the water under us + the sun beaming down on us from above almost put him to sleep before our little ride was over, and I couldn't stop laughing over how stinking cute he was.

I wonder what crazy shenanigans we'll get into next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...