Monday, August 24, 2015

two moms + four kiddos.

Anytime I think about how I was introduced to the Elliott family, it makes my head turn circles to consider how perfectly our bond was orchestrated. A year and a half ago, I couldn't have dreamed that I would love them so much, and I certainly didn't know that we'd be having play dates together just a short time later. This particular morning took us to Legacy Park in Verdae (which it incredible, by the way), and we spent two hours watching the kiddos play, playing a few games of hide-and-seek with them, smiling until our cheeks hurt, and having some mommy catch-up time. I tell Kate all the time (and have since the beginning) that if I become half the mama she is, I've done something right. I thank Jesus for this sweet family often, and it tickles me pink to think that my little one will grow up with hers. I know I say that all the time, but it's truer every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...