Saturday, October 31, 2015

baby's first halloween | it's hammer time.

We celebrated Halloween in true Brax-o-Lantern style last year, and this year we'll be taking to the streets with our very own super hero. That's right, people...Baby THOR is dressed + ready for his first time trick-or-treating!
I started working on his costume several weeks ago, and it was so much fun! A professional was called in for the hat (which is awesome, by the way), and I simply added the golden locks (i.e. strings of yarn) to it to give it the full effect. Crafting has always been one of my favorite things to do, and this was probably my favorite craft ever. I don't know if I will continue making his costumes for the rest of his childhood, buuuuut I thoroughly enjoyed dressing my boy up in his one-of-a-kind outfit this time. He was super distracted by the silver circles on his chest, the yellow stuff on his shoulders, and the glimpses of red he kept getting during our traditional photoshoot, but he offered up a few smiles for me (with which I imagined him saying, "Mama, I look goooooood").

I think Chris Hemsworth would be impressed, don't you? Maybe I will mail him a picture.
Happy Halloween from your favorite Asgardian superhero!
Thor hopes you have a MARVELous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...