Sunday, March 25, 2012

girls weekend.

This weekend I got to hang out with four girls who I haven't seen since Teesh and I got married in July. It's crazy to think that just two short years ago, I went from seeing them every single day to only seeing them every few months. My college roommates were crazy gals, but they were my crazy gals and I loved (and still do, even more now) the mess out of them. We laughed together and cried together and shared some of the best times of our college years together. It's amazing how the Lord orchestrated us meeting and living with each other for both years I was at Clemson. I'm thankful for them every day, and this weekend was just something extra to add to my list of reasons I think they're awesome. Queen City wasn't ready for the five of us, I can you promise you that!


"Friends are relatives you make for yourself."
-Eustache Deschamps

And relatives they are, indeed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...