Thursday, March 15, 2012

never stop celebrating.

Two more ladies turned a year older today, blessing the world with more opportunities to love them and be loved by them. My mother-in-law (who I just call mom) and a third of my life-long trio are two of the most important people I've ever had the privilege of doing life with, and I've shared some of my most favorite memories with each of them by my side. My heart is constantly overflowing with thankfulness and joy, and a lot of the time it's got something to with something either of these two did to create the need for it. I love to love these lady friends of mine, and I am beyond grateful that I get to be a small part of two incredibly wonderful lives.

That being said, let me introduce you to the ladies of honor.

Happy birthday, Angie!

Happy birthday, B. Davis!

"But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...