Tuesday, March 13, 2012

saturday.


This was our Saturday afternoon spent celebrating the life of Aeydin Moss, one of our most favorite little fellas on the face of the planet. There was football, face painting, a magic show, balloon animals, cake, presents, new friends, old friends, laughter, smiles, and even a dash of bravery. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, this girl got within feet of a clown. A real life clown. I did it for the children, that's it and that's all. Will it ever happen again? Proooobably not. But I'll never forget the time it actually did. Daddy, I hope you're proud!

I love birthdays, they're actually my favorite thing in the whole world. An entire day devoted to your growth and progress. It was also fantastic to have the two most handsome guys as my very own dates. I've got such a happy life, and I hope I never get tired of loving every second of it. :)

"Memory is way of holding onto things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."
-The Wonder years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...