Monday, May 28, 2012

balloons.

Early yesterday morning, Teesh got up to get in the shower, and I laid in bed hoping to keep my eyes closed for just a few more minutes. Only seconds after he left, he came running back into our loft screaming "Get up! Get up! GET UP!" so I flew out of bed thinking something was wrong. He grabbed the camera and took off running back out the door. I was confused, and still pretty much asleep, but I followed him outside. I immediately woke up when I saw what he was so excited about. There were five hot air balloons being prepped to go up...all in our front + back yard. EEEEK! We took picture after picture, and watched them for about half an hour before remembering that we had responsibilities.

It was the best way to start this Sunday.


"The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It's not that we seize them, but that they seize us."
-Ashley Montagu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...