Monday, May 21, 2012

our friend, the allure.

This is what I, along with the entire Bargeron clan, called home for seven whole days. I'm no professional cruiser, but I would dare make the following statement: I don't think it is possible to make a more incredible ship. Seriously. From the wonderfully talented cast at all the fantastic shows we saw to the dozens of yummy (and complimentary) food spots to the endless smiles you saw on the faces of everyone you passed (especially the crew members) it was as close to perfect as it could have been. Aside from our honeymoon (which will never ever be replaced as my favorite week), it was the best time I've ever had.

Allow me to introduce to you the elegant, fun-loving mansion on water that we sailed through the Caribbean on.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Allure of the Seas.


31. Go on a cruise together.

"A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it."
-Robert Orben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...