Saturday, May 26, 2012

gav.

Aside from all of the interesting people who surrounded us during the show, my first concert at Freedom Weekend Aloft was a huge success! Not only did I get to hang out with most of my favorite people on the planet, but I also got the pleasure of seeing my favorite artist perform for a second time in just a matter of months. Gavin, once again, stole my heart and had me acting all shades of crazy, but I've got really great friends who still claimed me a midst each of those momentary losses of consciousness. We even got to see Colbie Caillat perform for the first time; she was stunning! To top it all off, I even had a small run-in with the most polite seventeen year-old boy who smelled of adult beverages and had a lot of respect for the female gender. It was definitely a ghetto Haley moment, and I was quickly defended by my handsome husband with his big, strong muscles. Yepp, you guessed it, we won.

It was a perfect Friday night, and I was reminded, yet again, that my life is blessed beyond my wildest dreams.


Meet my newest follower on twitter, the man of the hour...GAVIN DEGRAW!


And then there was this pretty lady. What a treat it was to be in the presence of two such talented people all in the same night!


"I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wonderin' what I gotta do or who I'm supposed to be, I don't wanna be anything other than me."
-Gavin DeGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...