Tuesday, May 29, 2012

meet the Bargerons.


Family pictures may not be the first thing you think about getting taken while you're on vacation, but I must admit that this is one of the memories that will always stand out from this week. And the pictures, themselves, turned out so stinkin' cute that I'm certain Teesh and I will have them printed and framed and hanging from our picture wall (that I'm still waiting for the opportunity to have) one day soon. I love this family a lot. Even more so simply because it's mine. I'll always be proud to be a Bargeron, and even more proud of the Bargeron who I get to come home to every single day. I'm talkin' about you, Teesh. :o)

Now that all the traditional sentiments have been said, let's have some fun. Guys and gals, feast your eyes on these!

 

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one."
-Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...