Friday, May 25, 2012

st. martin.

Our final stop on the Caribbean tour was the beautiful island of St. Martin. We all agreed that this was our favorite of the three, and we spent our afternoon galavanting through its streets. We went into shop and after shop after shop, walked through the sand, enjoyed a dirty banana (also known as the greatest beverage on the planet), and took in the sights of our last outing aboard the Allure. The weather was perfect, too; we couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous day to be blessed with. Maybe one day we'll be fortunate enough to visit this enchanting place again; if not, at least I'll have the images in my mind (and hard-drive) forever.


"Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen."
-Benjamin Disraeli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...