Thursday, May 24, 2012

magen's bay.

This, my friends, was our day taking in the sights of St. Thomas. We spent this rainy-yet-sometimes-sunny afternoon at a cozy little cove called Magen's Bay, and it was absolutely precious. Honestly, I think I liked it so much because it reminded me of our first week as husband and wife in St. Lucia. We were surrounded by trees and the water was clear enough to see our feet even when we were up to our shoulders. This quaint island was stunning, and my fingers are crossed, even now, in hopes that we haven't seen the last of it.

Also, swimming in the rain has never been so fun.


"Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but it played over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey."
-Pat Conroy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...