Saturday, December 29, 2012

a very k4 Christmas.

The Friday before Christmas, we had our annual party in Ms. Anna's K4 classroom, filled with fatty foods and eager children ready to dig in. I have been so blessed by these precious boys and girls this year, and I'm anxious to see what 2013 holds for all of us as we try new things and begin new adventures. One thing is for sure--these kiddos will be loved harder and harder with each passing day, even when it gets tough to do so. Being surrounded by little ones all day long may not be your idea of a dream job, but it has certainly turned into mine, one I never knew I had--at least not in this particular setting. Now, I can't imagine going anywhere else.


Merry Christmas from some of the cutest kiddos on the planet, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...