Sunday, December 16, 2012

city lights.

After an afternoon of walking miles and miles along this single street, we freshened up at our hotel before dining at the most delicious restaurant I've ever dined at. Seriously, y'all, it was so good. Not only was the food to die for, but the sweet little gray-headed man playing the piano was tremendously talented. I could have sat there and watched him play all night, and that still probably wouldn't have been long enough. He even played Beauty and the Beast, thanks to my always-looking-out-for-me sister-in-law, and I must confess that I teared up for the duration of the song. I'm a sucker for anything romantic, especially if it's from the sweetest love story Disney ever made. :)

Once we filled our bellies with so many tasty foods, we ventured around the city to admire the lights for a little while before turning in for the night.You may not think it would be much fun, but I can assure you that walking along this beautifully lit up town hand-in-hand with my Teesh was the best time I had all weekend long. I loved showing my fella off to everyone we passed as we wandered along the sidewalk, and I'm already looking forward to the next time I get to do so in this cute little country town.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...