Sunday, April 7, 2013

best friends.

Teesh and I had house guests all weekend in celebration of my birthday. Melly, P. Sawyer, and Cait Cait had all sorts of surprises up their sleeves, and I was (yet again) the most blessed person on the planet.

On Friday night, we had a slumber party in the living room. 

On Saturday morning, P. Sawyer cooked us a yummy breakfast.
Our Saturday afternoon was spent wandering the streets of downtown Greenville.

On Saturday night, Caitlin cooked us a delicious dinner.

These gals mean so incredibly much to me, and I love every minute I get to spend with them; especially when it's all three of them at the same time! Teesh was with us the whole time, too, which meant four of my best friends were showering me with endless amounts of love all together. Whitney even stopped by before dinner, too, which only added to my uncontrollable joy!

My birthday celebration was the best couple of days of my whole year, and I'm still giddy over all of it. Someone pinch me! I can't wait this we how the rest of the year unfolds. Here's to being twenty-four and blessed tremendously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...