Saturday, April 20, 2013

tailgatin,' y'all.


Last Sunday, all the Stoners (our fancy word for "members") were invited to stick around after the Gathering for some good food and good fellowship. It was so much fun to simply hang out with each other, especially since there was corn hole and football. Teesh was our group's chef, and he did a fabulous job fattening us right up. The guys talked about guy stuff, the girls talked about girl stuff, and the kiddos enjoyed sidewalk chalk and eavesdropping.

I seriously wish we could do this every Sunday. I hope this tradition sticks around for a long, long time. The people I get to do life with at Capstone Church are absolutely, positively wonderful, and I am more than blessed to call them some of my dearest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...