Sunday, April 28, 2013

go radio.

On Wednesday night, we ventured to Columbia for some Go Radio live in honor of Ray Ray's nineteenth birthday. Not only did we get to hear and see a great band play a great show, but we also witnessed our first mosh during the two opening acts. It wasn't anything like I'd imagined it was, and I can easily describe it in one word: terrifying. There were a few times I wanted to deck the crazy guys flailing around right in the jaw, especially when they were ramming people into walls. Like I said, terrifying. The only thing I liked about moshing was the ending, and that's a fact.

Aside from the rioting, it was a perfect night, making it my fourth incredible concert in just fifteen days. This life of mine is one I don't deserve, I tell ya.


"...'cause tomorrow don't mean anything tonight."
-Go Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...