Sunday, April 21, 2013

hunter + carrie.

Last Tuesday night, I got to accompany a couple of my favorite ladies to the Hunter Hayes + Carrie Underwood concert. Let me just preface this entire post by saying these three words: IT WAS AWESOME! Seriously, so awesome. I don't really listen to country music, so it took me by complete and total surprise when Hunter Hayes took the stage and rocked out on the guitar AND the piano. I decided by the end of the night that he needed to marry my sister and sing to her all the time. Wouldn't that be the most precious thing ever? She'd probably have a heart attack, though, so there's no guarantee it would work out. Heck, even I screamed like a twelve year-old girl when he was singing "Wanted."

I saw Carrie in concert the last time she came to Greenville, and as much as I loved her then, I loved her even more this go'round. Not only can she sing like no one else, but she's gorgeous. I've loved her since American Idol, and I can still vividly remember Melanie and I jumping up and down for ten minutes after they announced her as the winner and the immediately running outside to scream some more and cut cart wheels. Yepp, we may have been slightly obsessed. Nevertheless, she was absolutely worth the embarrassment. Love me some Carrie!

Here are a few of the hundreds of pictures I took while we were there. They don't do the show justice, but they give a good glimpse of how incredible it was!

First up:
HUNTER HAYES.


Next up:
CARRIE UNDERWOOD.

Last but not least:
MY GIRLS.

This night is one I'll never forget as long as I live. Concerts are my favorite thing in the world, and attending them with so many of my favorite people make them even more perfect. I'm already looking forward to her coming back the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...