Saturday, April 13, 2013

our happy place.

Any time we get to go to a concert of one of our favorite artists is always the best time ever, but that's especially true when it's a Wakey!Wakey! show. Our impromptu plans to make this late Tuesday night mini-roadtrip to Charlotte was anything but disappointing. Heck, I got to hang out with three of my best friends AND hear good ol' Grubbs serenade me for several hours all in the same night. It might not be your idea of a perfect evening, but it was definitely mine. I hope I never regret getting less sleep because of adventures like this one.


So what will your legacy be?

1 comment:

  1. Anna, you are just the best. Your "Joie de vivre" is so inspiring and makes me smile! Hope you are doing well, pretty girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...