Friday, April 26, 2013

jack's in atlanta.

For my twenty-fourth birthday, my soulmate surprised me with tickets to a Jack's Mannequin concert in Atlanta on the twenty-first of April. Yepp, you guessed it, I DIED when she handed them to me! My excitement made it hard to wait three weeks for the show, but I was beyond elated with the day finally arrived. We pulled into town with several hours to spare, so we did a little window shopping and ate a delicious dinner at The Cheesecake Factory before making our way to The Loft. One of the things that made this concert more special than most of the others we've been to is that it counts as our fourth anniversary of our first concert together, which was also at The Loft. Most thoughtful gift ever? Quite possibly. All of our road trips to see our favorite bands play are some of my favorite memories, and they always will be.

Explorations.

Almost there.

First up: Kate Earl:

Next up: Erland.

And, finally, the reason for our screams:
ANDREW MCMAHON
Jack's Mannequin

"I swim for brighter days despite the absence of sun."
-Jack's Mannequin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...