Wednesday, August 13, 2014

barbells + bites.

On Saturday, one of my dearest friends threw her first dinner party at her beautiful apartment in Charlotte. The theme of the evening was Tacos & Tequila, and she prepared + served everything from guacamole to chocolate-covered watermelon. I've never met anyone who is as passionate about being in the kitchen as little Miss Davidson, and all of her hard work paid off when people started tasting her creations + applauding her for how exquisite it was.

Caitlin frequently updates her website with new recipes for all types of occasions, so if you are ever in the mood for a tasty treat that is just as nutritious as it is delicious, visit Barbells + Bites. I've never been disappointed, and I boldly make the claim that you won't be either. If you don't believe me, the proof is right here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...