Tuesday, August 19, 2014

my crazies.

Leaving halfway through these kiddos' year in K4 was one of the hardest things I've ever done, but visiting them since I said "see ya later" on January 10th has been the thing I get most excited for each week. I may not be their teacher anymore, but I hope + pray that I'll always be their Ms. Anna. Today, many kiddos from class will be starting their first year at big school, so City Kids threw a big end-of-the-year party to celebrate happy memories + new beginnings. When I got there, they erupted into cheer, and then immediately asked me how the baby was. As the party went on, they wanted to give countless hugs to both Ms. Anna + "the baby," and B even got a few kisses from some of them. Amari, one of the smartest cookies in the class, kept reminding everyone that "the baby" was named "Baby B," and that he/she was growing inside of Ms. Anna. Have a mentioned how much I love these kiddos?

Here's just a glimpse of the unique personalities + crazy, precious faces I've come to love so, so much:


Every goodbye is a little bitter + a little sweet, and I am so blessed + thankful to have so many kiddos that I've loved so much that my heart literally aches to them bid adieu. This year is no different from last year or even the one before that, and I can't wait to keep watching some of them grow up for years + years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...