Friday, December 5, 2014

all about P. Sawyer.


This girl came home for Thanksgiving last week, and in honor of the long-awaited reunion that so many of us had been anticipating, it was only fitting that we throw a little surprise party at the bungalow that was complete with smiles + s'mores + stories while she was here. Y'all know I love a good surprise, especially for my soulmate!

Can you tell we were a little a lot excited?


It will be months before I see her again, but it makes my heart burst with joy knowing that the next time I do, she'll be meeting the little fella that she has so diligently been praying over for so long + he'll be meeting the beautiful lady that gave him his very first gift only days after we announced to her that we were expecting. For the past five years, I have thanked God for her every single day, and that's one habit I never intend to break. Most people wait an entire lifetime to have a friend like I have in my P. Sawyer, and taking her for granted will never, ever be an option for me. When we're old + gray, I'm confident that we'll still be side-by-side + heart-by-heart.

"Happiness comes in many forms - in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy, because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be."
-Lucas Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...