Tuesday, March 31, 2015

birthday bash.

Friday was Dustin's twenty-second birthday, Saturday was my twenty-sixth birthday, and we had our annual birthday bash at the bungalow for a proper celebration. Teesh fired up the grill for the first time this year and although hot dogs were on the menu, laughter + encouragement were the main dishes. There is no other way I would've liked to spend my birthday lunch, and I'm already looking forward to the next time we'll all be together. Having a cute baby has helped lure them all to the bungalow more frequently, and I'm thankful that he got lots of lovin' during this special meal, too. Grand-babies take family gatherings to a whole new level, and I LOVE it!


Side note: guess who got a GoPro for her birthday? Yep, THIS GIRL! This wife + mommy + outdoor enthusiast just went from rarely-miss-a-moment to never-miss-a-moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...