Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm with the A-Team.

 yay for both of us being engaged! and double yay for fiances that spoil us rotten!
 what's an engagement without a small group celebration with B. Davis' favorite sweet treat?
 ladies and gentlemen, meet the A-TEAM. these girls seriously complete me. seriously.
 thank you, self-timer, for allowing us to capture all of us being together.
showin' off her BLING! niiiiiiiiiiiiicely done, Jacob! ;)

It never fails. I always leave small group with a renewed spirit and the best encouragement that anyone could ever get. There really is no way that any of these girls could know how much they really mean to me. Heck, I can't even wrap my own mind around how much I need them! All I know is that it's a whole lot.

My heart is overwhelmed with love and thankfulness and it's all because of Jesus blessing me with these things through them.  The way he speaks to me when we're together is almost too much for my mind to process most of the time, but the wisdom I walk away with after we meet is proof that I must be getting something. I could go on and on forever and ever with things we talk about and ways we celebrate with each other and all sorts of other incredible things, but I'll keep it short and simple. These girls have my whole heart, and I can't imagine a life where they're not in it with me.

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out.  It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being.  We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."  -Albert Schweitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...